Rise Of The Gunslinger Rise Of The Gunslinger

I'm going to be blunt.

The art-style is ugly. So Ugly its permanently stuck in my mind in a good way. You've captured the essence of an old school western of High Plains Drifter, and by god I wouldn't mind seeing this fleshed out further and made into a full production film.

I gave this a ten because of story value alone. I've seen this before, a ghost out for vengeance, but the twist at the end flattened me. The way you incorporated the music from some of my favorite westerns is perfect.

The only improvement is your art, and with practice, thats only an inevitability. Keep it up.

savage011 responds:

thanks! i hope to see you reviewing my future flashes.

WH40K: SpaceHulk WH40K: SpaceHulk

In the Name of the Emperor!

That was the S@%T :D
Moar plz.

M.O.T.O.R M.O.T.O.R

Not Bad.

What the title says, interesting to see SW and Madness in the mesh, acting could have been better, but you get a ten anyway.
Its soddin' Madness!
WHO NEEDS LINES!! :V

DutchinLive responds:

True, but I'll improve it for the next anyway, just so I don't have to rely on it 'being soddin' Madness' to get a good score :D

Mittens Mittens

....

I cannot give this game an eleven on the premise that it ends. :V

So you get a ten. <3

It was a funny twist to the end, and I enjoyed it. You really need to expand on this (if you have any intentions of expanding on this anyway) and give Mittens more 'powers' and add a few levels here and there.

I look forward to Mittens 2. :3

Nyan Cat FLY! Nyan Cat FLY!

WE DEMAND...